We usually conduct GIS and Remote Sensing related training courses on the weekend basis but we could also provide customized training courses that fit your team's need, availability and capacity. The followings are popular training courses that we have done so far:
Training on: Aerial Mapping and 3D Modeling with DJI Phantom Drones
- Introduction to modern photogrammetry
- Flight plans: Aerial nadir and oblique
- Ground control points (GCPs)
- Applications of aerial mapping and 3d modeling
- Selecting and improving quality of the captured images
- Processing captured images with Pix4D software
- Processing captured images with OneButton software
Processing captured images with ContextCapture
Training on: Harnessing the Power of ArcGIS for Desktop 10.5 (Basic + Advanced Level)
- Module 01: Introducing GIS concepts, ArcMap and ArcToolbox
- Module 02: Working with map symbology and labels
- Module 03: Managing GIS coordinate systems
- Module 04: Managing GIS databases
- Module 05: Creating professional-looking maps
- Module 06: Performing GIS analysis
Training on: How to Download and Use Google Satellite and Road Maps for Creating Geographic Data and Information
- Using Google Satellite Images and Road Maps in ArcGIS, QGIS, and AutoCAD.
- Best digitizing practices for creating vector data (points, lines, and polygons) in ArcMap based on Google Satellite Images and Road Maps.
- Converting Google Satellite Images and Road Maps to be used in smart mobile devices (Android and iOS devices) for supporting field data collection.
- Updating Google Satellite Images and Road Maps based on automation process with custom programmed software tools.